Most camera brands and models are supported - Remember to also purchase the appropriate camera cable to suit your setup.
UAV Camera Trigger #MAP2
With Seagull #MAP2 you can connect your camera to your favorite UAV/Drone platform. Servo cables are included with #MAP2 – making it really simple to get started.
#MAP2 can easily trigger your camera – either with your R/C transmitter from the ground, or let your Flight Controller do the job.
Now with 2 inputs and new features such as Sony QX1 Keep-alive, Timelapse and a smaller footprint.
Seagull #MAP2 can trigger your camera from a UAV platform for:
Aerial photography, Geomapping, Agricultural analysis, 3D modelling.
#MAP2 is controlled by a standard PWM servo signal from your R/C receiver and/or Flight Controllers like 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support.
NEW: #MAP2 now also features a “Timelapse” feature and a highly requested “Keep-alive” feature for Sony’s QX1 camera, that prevents the auto-power off after 2 minutes. Users of Sony Multi cameras can also enjoy the “Camera On/Off” feature and protect their compact camera lens on fixed wing platforms – by switching OFF the camera before landing. When used on multirotor platforms, this can minimize the risk of dust getting to the retractable lens mechanism during takeoffs and landings.
Seagull #MAP2 support the following functions
• AF-T (1 sec pre-autofocus – then trigger)
• IS-T (instant trigger – as soon as camera locks focus) • Camera On/Off ( Only with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras)
• Timelapse (Shutter release with variable time interval)
• Keep-alive (Sony QX1 keep-alive function, prevents camera from auto power off)
What it supports
The following hardware is supported Flight Controllers:
DJI A2 – and many others with camera support
• Dimensions: 28.6mm x 10.3mm x 7.7mm
• Weight: 1.6g (~12g with cables – varies by cable type)
• Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts (5 volts recommended)
• Current: 21.75mA (maximum current draw)
• Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS)